您停留了。。。

visitor from 17/02/2011

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫

2011年9月2日星期五

01/09/2011 until 02/09/2011 =]

[01/09/2011]


Genting with my family,

Genting is clod?no!

it is vry damn hot and too mamy people,

cos it was holiday for hari raya,

many [warga asing]@@!
-----------------------------------------------

[before go out]



[on thw way to Genting]






after arrived, i meet my babe,Pei yee at outside Theme Park

it was "people mountain people sea"



[capture with Pei Yee]



3:00pm like that, we back home,

before back home, i capture with my cousin=目



before back,we visited chin swee temple,also full of people,

no parking T^T









arh~~~~~~

before i forget~

at that morning,

i had went t.m.Kepong with 4A8 classmete~XD





[the girl is Emoko,this pic full of feel~XD]

act have many pic,but i din have T^T

-------------------------------------------------
[02/09/2011]

went to midvalley with my classmate,my sis also have join this ''date''

[midvalley]

[neway]
[lulu]

[scorsen,leong.edward,lulu]
[me and scorsen]

[my sis]

[me]

 [me and my sis]



6pm like that,me and back sis back home 1st,

bcos we would went to rawang~

party for my cousin

she is marry today,

we din attendend,bcos nobody fetch us T^T


9pm,we back home,

10:45pm,i was slept,

wako up on 1:30am,@@

fell not felling well >3<

after that,sms with my man,

and then dating with my man on 2:30am

had a sweet sweet nite  ♥

slept at 4:30am

wake up on 11:00pm

my man?

he muz wake up on 9:00am

he should to work

juz slept 5 hours

not enough!

he,always like that,not take care himself properly,

let me worried!

but,i will love him forever and everXDXD

walao,vry geli,hahha


 at ts,

发生了小插曲

遇见我男人的弟弟

和我妹认识的

就这样在Mc meet

重点是要meet我妹

没想到和我男人的家人会在这样的情况见面

志远,

我不能帮你什么,

一切顺其自然就好=]













没有评论:

发表评论


Extended Network Banners