您停留了。。。

visitor from 17/02/2011

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫

2011年6月14日星期二

罕宝贝们出街~

[照片带过、我懒惰打>W<]

罕布、佩、冬去吃pizza~~

[hawaii chicken~]

[my favourite:mushroom soup♥]

[garlic bread]

[c pei yee eat the bread~juz like kid~hahaXD]

[i noe i'm vry ugly>

[pizza reataurant~]

[nw my ear got 2 ''hold'' ady =目]

[the street arter raining~]

[me and my babe---bubu♥]

[huh?!KFC have chicken???!!]

-Jusco-

[eye mask~]

[free~who r purchase rm50++]


[me and babes♥]


[i'm look like ghost><]

[bubu take this photo,our 'background'...pei look like vry thin and i vry fat~~~]
[say goodbye to dark circle~~haha]
---------------------------------------------------------

男人滥性、女人滥爱~

做什么都可以扯上爱~

爱得很乱~

很愿意付出爱~

一味的付出~

却又期望对方对自己做同样的事~

明知不适合却还要在一起~

没了他,真的不行?

放手,让彼此都好过=]

没有评论:

发表评论


Extended Network Banners